PUSH RIM WHEELCHAIR DIVISION
Two classes within this division are contested at the Early Bird Run:
- T51/T52 (Quad) – Partial arm muscle power; no to partial trunk control.
- T53/T54 (Open) – Normal arm muscle power; partial to normal trunk control.
- Refer to the World Para Athletics Classification Rules and Regulations for a more detailed description of each sport class.
- No chairs with motors, gears, pedals, or cranks are permitted.
Push Rim Wheelchair Scoring
- All results of official Push Rim Wheelchair finishers will appear in a “Push Rim Wheelchair” results category, in order by finishing time.
- The Push Rim Wheelchair division is considered a division event; awards will be given to the top finisher by gender for each Push Rim Wheelchair Division Class.